The following guidelines are issued for the conducive academic rigour and behavioral etiquette.
- College timing is from 10.00 A.M to 3.40 P.M.Students are expected to reach college by 9.45 A.M.
- Students should wear uniform on all days except Wednesday. On Wednesday formal dress code has to be maintained. Low –waist pants and fancy wears including t-shirts are not permitted.
- Students should wear their identity cards around their neck in the campus throughout the academic schedule. No student without identity card shall enter the campus.
- Students who attend college without uniform and ID card will be imposed a fine of ₹100 and ₹50 respectively.
- Loss of ID must be intimated to the college office immediately. Replacement shall be done at a cost prescribed by the Principal.
- Students should produce their ID card to enter library and laboratories.
- Students should surrender their ID card when they complete their course to get their T.C issued.
8.The consumption of narcotic drugs, tobacco etc. is strictly prohibited in the campus. Serious punitive action shall be taken against those who indulge in them.
- Students should maintain decency and decorum in manners/respect the teachers and be courteous in behaviour.
- Compensation shall be collected from students who cause destruction or damage to college property.
- The entry of outsiders to college campus is restricted and shall be made only with the permission of Principal. If students cause the entry of outsiders to the campus, both the students and the outsiders shall be punished according to the college rules and the standing directions of the court.
- Students should obtain permission of the Principal for conducting procession, holding meeting or engaging in any activity other than learning.
- Campus is under CCTV surveillance.
- Maintain the protocol to be followed in classrooms.
- No student can leave the campus during academic times without written permission from Principal.
- Students should park their vehicle in the allotted area in the campus and drive cautiously to avoid accident.
- Students using vehicles should register and obtain pass from the college office for parking in the college campus.
- Study tour /picnic are organised as part of the academic programme under the guidance of HOD/tutor and hence, it is mandatory for students to go.
- Keep the campus spick and span, avoid throwing garbage in the campus