Selection of Candidates
Admission shall be on the basis of the marks obtained for Degree / Higher Secondary or equivalent qualifying examination. It may be noted that the instructions and guidelines received from Govt. of Kerala and Kannur University from time to time regarding regulations of admission will be strictly followed.
Applications are invited for admission to MSc Physics, M.Com., M A English, BSc Physics, BSc Computer Science, BSc Electronics, BSc Chemistry, BBA, B.Com Co-operation, B.Com Marketing, B.Com Computer Application, BA English, BA Economics courses for the academic year 2023-24 conducted in Taliparamba Arts and Science College affiliated to Kannur University.
Application Form & Prospectus
1. Application for UG & PG Courses are available in Kannur University Website.
2. Application for Management seats to be obtained from College Office, on payment of fees as stated below:
- Photocopies of the mark lists of the qualifying examination and Community Certificate (if necessary) will have to be attached with the application form.
- Original marklist of the qualifying examination, Community Certificate, (if necessary), SSLC book, Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate will have to be produced at the time of interview.
- Two copies of passport size photographs must be provided by the candidate at the time of admission.
- A candidate who fails to appear for the interview will lose his/her chance for admission.
For Enquiry Contact
Principal : 9495345571
Office : 04602226400, 04602203265